Pushkar raj asked 4 months ago

Hello sir/ madam
I want to ask about how to file itr for me.i have stcg gain on shares,stcg gain on mutual fund,fd income,post office monthly income and on intraday income.All the amount doesn’t amount to the basic exemption limit of 2.5 lakh.but i have to show the investments which i have done from funds received from my mother who is family pensioner.which form do i have to fill.

1 Answers
ADMIN Staff answered 4 months ago

Considering all the above details and sources of Income you should file ITR 3 and if you need any assistance in filing ITR 3 CLICK HERE: https://www.taxontips.com/income-tax-return/
Team Taxontips.com

Login to your account below

Fill the forms bellow to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Book Phone consultation with expert

Sitting home or at your office and don't have time to visit CA's office or don't know where to consult CA. Book your consultation with an expert practicing Chartered Accountant and get your query solved.

Book a phone consultation for 30 minutes with our expert at a very basic cost.

ITR 1 to 5 now available for FY 2021-22!!File your ITR with an experienced Chartered Accountant

Now File your Income Tax return for F.Y. 2021-22 with an Experienced Practicing Chartered Accountant and not just with any person like other websites offer. Return filing starts at Rs. 500/-