Other locations: Primary Location Only
Date: Dec 2, 2022
Requisition ID: 1395107
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom. At EY, we don’t just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it’s your career and ‘It’s yours to build’ which means potential here is limitless and we’ll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
The opportunity: Manager-TMT-Assurance-Audit Services – Bangalore
Industry convergence offers TMT (Technology, Media & Entertainment, and Telecommunications) organizations the chance to evolve and transform, but it also presents challenges around competitiveness and delivering agile corporate strategies for growth.
We help TMT companies create compelling employee and customer experiences, retaining skills and talent while achieving enterprise-wide operational excellence. We help them guard their data, brand and reputation. We also enable the pursuit of M&A strategies that methodically create value, reduce risk and transform TMT companies into powerhouses that will lead the technology revolution of the future – building a better working world for all.
The team is responsible for managing data and risk by performing analytics which then helps clients in driving decisions and performance. The scope of work includes:
• Data Management: Involves assessing readiness of data for analytics and managing data to enable future analytics and reporting
• Descriptive / Diagnostic Analytics: Involves mining past data to report, visualize and apprehend what has already happened – after the fact or in real-time
• Predictive Analytics: Leverages past data to apprehend the underlying relationship between data inputs and outputs to apprehend why something happened and to anticipate what will happen in the future
• Emerging Technologies: use emerging technologies such as ML & AI, process mining, custom automated techniques to address audit risks
This is done using various tools like tableau, power BI, python, visual studio, Ms SQL server etc through three key processes i.e. Audit analytic tools, Custom analytics and Audit enablement & automations.
Assurance’s purpose is to inspire confidence and trust to enable a complex world to work. We do so by protecting and serving the public interest, promoting transparency, supporting investor confidence and economic growth and fostering talent to provide future business leaders. We help clients by:
1) Ensuring their accounts comply with the requisite audit standards
2) Providing a robust and clear perspective to audit committees and
3) Providing critical information for stakeholders.
Our Service Offerings include External Audit, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), IFRS & US GAAP conversion, IPO and other public offering, Corporate Treasury – IFRS 9 accounting & implementation support etc.
Your key responsibilities
as per JD
Skills and attributes
To qualify for the role you must have
as per JD
as per JD
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain positive energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
To apply CLICK ME.