Yesterday Rajasthan had announced 15 days Lockdown in the whole state.
Now, Delhi is also under lockdown after a formal announcement by Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal that Delhi will also be under lockdown for 6 days so as to arrange medical facilities for the citizens and increase medical facility.
Some of the things allowed and not allowed during this lockdown is as under:
- Religious places shall be permitted to open, but no visitors will be allowed.
- Delhi government offices and corporations shall remain closed except those involved in essential and emergency services such healthcare and emergency services will be allowed to function.
- Only 50 people will be allowed at weddings and 20 at funerals.
- All malls, cinema halls, shopping complexes, swimming pools, restaurants, salons, gyms and spas will remain shut during the curfew.
- Any gathering other than above will be prohibited.
- No private offices will open.
- Food, groceries, fruits and vegetables shops, dairy and milk booths, meat and fish, animal fodder, pharmaceuticals, opticians, medicines and medical equipment, newspaper distribution will be open.
- Banks, insurance offices and ATMs offices will remain open.
- Home delivery and takeaway of food by restaurants will be allowed.
- Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through e-commerce will be allowed.
- Telecommunications, internet services, cable services, and IT enabled services.
- Petrol pumps, LPG, CNG, petroleum and gas retail and storage outlets.
- Water supply, power generation, transmission and distribution units and services, cold storage and warehousing services.
- Private security services.
- Manufacturing units of essential commodities. Manufacturing units of non-essential commodities having onsite workers will also be allowed.
People exempted from restriction of movement during the curfew:
- Doctors, healthcare staff, essential workers, officials, journalists, judges, government officials and diplomats can move without restrictions on production of a valid ID proof.
- Students appearing for examinations will be allowed to travel on production of valid ID card.
- People going for COVID-19 testing or vaccination will be allowed on production of valid ID card.
- People coming or going to airports, railway stations or bus stations will be allowed to travel on production of valid ticket.
- Pregnant women and patients going for medical services with attendant will be allowed to travel on production of valid ID card, doctor’s prescription or medical papers.
News is coming that Karnataka is also planning for state wise lockdown till 03.05.2021.
Also, Maharashtra and Gujarat are planning to announce self imposed lockdown where there will be no Formal Lockdown.
All these lockdowns would work only if people and local government follow it strictly.
All the increasing number of cases and lockdown will add to the stock market emotions and make it weaker.
With the increasing number of cases and India daily making a new record it is advisable for everyone to wear proper mask and go out only if necessary.
Leave a Reply