We generally don’t cover such issues but since it will affect businesses and since we are on the ground zero we thought to discuss the same.
So let’s discuss that under the above guidelines what is allowed and what is not as everywhere everything is mentioned in Hindi and many of the youngsters can’t understand it so we thought to provide some information:
It is a 15 day (Pakhwada) Lockdown from 19.04.2021 05:00 am to 03.05.2021 05:00 am.
In this lockdown all offices, business firms and markets. All activities which can spread Corona will be restricted. However the below activities will be allowed:
1. The following offices can work but the officers need to have proper ID:
- Employees of state and district offices.
- Employees of home ministry, Finance department, Police, Jail, Homeguard, Control room, war room, Emergency services, Nagar Nigam, electricity board, Water department, Cleaning department.
- Employees of Telephone department, Health and Family development department and Hospital related.
2. Offices and department related to Central government.
3. Other than above all offices would be closed.
4. All person going to or coming form bus stand, railway station or airport need to show their tickets and RT-PCR test which was done within 72 hours.
5. Medical Services for pregnant and other patients.
6. All private Hospital, Labs and all employees related to them.
7. Kirana stores, Wholesale market, market for animal food, market for milk and other essential item will remain open till 5 P.M.
People selling Fruits and vegetables on Cycle rickshaw, mobile Van and thela can sell them till 7PM.
8. Inter state and Intra state movement of vehicles will be allowed and employees related to loading and unloading. Dhaba and Vehicle repair shop on national highway can remain open.
9. Sale of Rabi crops in the market.
10. Ration shops will remain open.
11. Any citizen above 45 years of age need to pre register for Covid vaccine and then go out for taking vaccine.
12. All newspaper distribution will be allowed between 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Electronic and Print media employee will be allowed if they have their identity card.
13. Marriage and Last rights can be done as per already issued guidelines.
14. Students shall be allowed to appear for all the already scheduled competitive exams if they show their exam card.
15. Shops related to medicine and medical equipment will remain open.
16. Internet, Calling, courier, post and all such services will remain open.
17. Insurance and banking service will remain open.
18. SEBI and stock market related employees will be allowed but with proper ID.
19. Delivery of food, pharmaceutical and other medical equipment through e-commerce.
20. Home delivery of food from restaurant till 8:00 P.M.
21. Food preparation and distribution under the Indra rasoi yojna will be allowed till 8:00 P.M.
22. People working under Rashtriya gramin rojgar guarantee yojna and other such scheme.
23. Petrol Pump, LPG related outlets will remain open till 8:00 P.M..
24. Cold storage and warehousing facility.
25. Private security services.
26. All industries and infrastructure related facilities will remain open so that daily wage people and labor does not suffer. Hence, all such businesses should issue identity card to such employees so that they can travel for work. Industry will have to provide signature and details of such person with District collector office.
27. Other things as allowed by government.
Thus, above are the various things/ activities which is allowed during this lockdown. Although manufacturing industries have been allowed to work which is a good thing but people have to register themselves with District collector office first.
To read full instructions in Hindi CLICK HERE.