Job requisition ID :: 24010
Date: Dec 17, 2022
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in our Statutory Audit team we would be expected to lead the field team in performing the statutory audit and report to the Senior Manager concerned. The clientele would be across a gamut of industries including manufacturing, telecom, software, media, FMCG etc Should handle and execute external/ statutory audit engagements of various clients in line with Auditing & Accounting standards as per firm’s methodology
Perform the audit/reviews in accordance with firm methodology to comply with the auditing standards.
- Ensure proper documentation of audit work performed. Understanding and review of the internal control systems
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with accounting standards.
- Timely coordination with the client staff to ensure timely completion of audit.
- Timely Communication with client as well as with the audit manager on audit issues.
- Review the work papers of article clerks and assistant manager. Lead and mentor article clerks and assistant managers on the audit engagements. Qualifications
Qualification and requirements:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5 – 8 years of post-qualification statutory audit experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in delivering to agreed engagement plan
- Experience in client relationship development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Advance knowledge of Indian accounting standards both current and proposed.
- Advance Knowledge of India auditing standards.
To apply CLICK ME.