- Registration for November, 2022 pass out candidates begins on 15th January 2023 and will end on 31st January
- Candidates who passed out prior to November, 2022 examinations but could not apply in regular campus due to certain reasons, specified below, are now eligible for February-March 2023 campus and their online registration begins on 26th December
|Clearance of Final Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course
||Completion of Articleship
||Completing their article ship by 31st July, 2023
|May 2022 whose CA Final results were declared in verification of marks after 31st July 2022.
||Completing their articleship between 1st November, 2022 and 31st July, 2023 and have not applied in earlier Campus Placement Programme.
||Passed in May, 2022 attempt, but did not register for August- September, 2022 campus placement programme
- Last date of registration for all the above categories will be 31st January 2023 and no extension of date will be possible. Candidates may opt for one bigger (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi & Pune) and one smaller center (Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chandīgarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Indore, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Rajkot, Ranchi, Raipur, Thane, Vadodara & Visakhapatnam). For candidates opting only for smaller centers, registration will remain open till 18th March,
Campus Interview Schedule (Virtual)–
||21st, 23rd, 27th February, 2023, 1st, 6th & 10th March, 2023
||22nd, 24th, 28th February, 2023, 2nd, 6th & 10th March, 2023
||23rd, 27th February, 2023, 1st, 3rd, 7th & 10th March, 2023
||24th, 28th February, 2023, 3rd, 7th, 9th & 13th March, 2023
||28th February, 2023, 3rd, 7th, 9th, 13th & 15th March, 2023
||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune
||1st, 7th, 9th, 13th, 15th & 17th March, 2023
|Durgapur, Nagpur, Rajkot, Lucknow, Raipur, Bhopal, Ernakulam, Visakhapatnam, Patna,
Vadodara & Ranchi
13th April 2023
||14th & 17th April, 2023
||Noida & Thane
||17th & 19th April, 2023
||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore & Indore
||21st & 25th April, 2023
Dates for registration, short listing, consent, and Written Test/Psychometric Test/ (if any) giving
ICAI campus announcement
Notes: 1. Sharing of database for recruiters registered at S. No. 1, 2 & 3 centers begin on 1st February 2023
2. Sharing of database for recruiters registered at S 4 & 5 centers begins on 24th March 2023
- Please obtain membership of ICAI immediately after passing CA final
- Quote the Membership no. or acknowledgement receipt no. issued, upon submission of Form-2, on the online portal for campus registration. Else, fill the online undertaking which Pops up on the page and state by which date you will submit Membership Form-2.
- Quote Advance MCS certificate or mention expected date of enrolment while registering on the placement portal. Advance MCS batch should start before 21st Feburary, 2023.
- For online registration, please visit: https://cmib.icai.org and generate your
- Then punch your CA Final Roll to login at https://cmib.icai.org
- In case it shows that data unavailable, then share mark sheet of both group of CA Final Exam at email@example.com
- Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your
- Fill all the columns/ fields with care and caution as furnishing any incomplete or incorrect information may cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus interview.
- Obtain the unique Centre code such as DEL/ MUM/ KOL/ CHE etc. from the Portal
- Photo ID can be generated after 10th February,
- In the event of not being selected in bigger centre but wish to change the smaller centre, you can do so through portal on 30th -31st March, 2023 (up to 5:00 M.).
- Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site while attending virtual interviews: https://cmib.icai.org/postedcontent/adminuploads/RECOMMENDED_DRESS_CODE_FOR_MEMBERS_OF_ICAI.pdf
- The shortlisting status of various companies as well as information regarding Written/ Psychometric/ Interview test will go to respective candidate’s login. Keep on viewing your login ID at (https://cmib.icai.org) regularly.
- You are free to choose maximum 4 organisations of your choice out of the organisations that shortlisted you and give consent for attending those interviews on specified date(s) for bigger centres. In the event of not being selected at a bigger centre, you can give consent for attending interviews of four other
- Once you have given consent to the organisations, you must attend their interviews, till the time you have accepted offer of any of the
- Information regarding selection by the organization will be reflected in candidate’s login immediately after the organization has selected the candidate. Fill the Declaration Form online having your name/ centre code through your login, before 7:00 AM of subsequent day of declaration of result or as per the deadline given by the recruiter, which could be a very short deadline. You can accept the offer of only one organization of your choice. Kindly note that after you accept an offer, you will not be able to attend interviews of other organisations, as the portal will become inaccessible to
- Strictly adhere to the date by which the organization wants you to join or you may fix a convenient date through mutual
- Share your views and suggestion online through Feedback Form, once you complete the
- Get organization related queries if any, clarified such as its future prospects, and place of posting before signing the Declaration Form.
- If you are not in genuine need of a job, avoid registering for Campus Placement Program.
- If your article-ship will be completed after 31st July 2023, please do not register and wait for next
- Only shortlisted candidates, who mark consent in the Portal within the specified dates, would be allowed to appear for campus interview.
- The timing for the Interviews at all days shall be from 9:00 M. to 6:00 P.M as far as possible.
- Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode on the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by ICAI.
- Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by the concerned organization with all consented candidate on their registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates are advised to be online, preferably on their laptop or desktop with audio & visual facility, roughly 30 minutes prior to their interview slot.
- Organizations usually expect candidates to be available for joining them immediately. Therefore, avoid registering for campus if you are required to serve notice period for more than one
- Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) could get, due to your indecisiveness such as, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form.
- It is mandatory to attend the interview after giving consent to the organization, before a candidate finally selected by any
- The CMI&B of ICAI only acts as a facilitator and selection of candidate is purely at the discretion of organization
In the event of not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form, candidates have to pay a Commitment Charges of Rs. 5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand) and such behavior would be viewed seriously as it blocks the opportunity of others and affects the plans of that company.
Special permission to be obtained from CMI&B Secretariat:
A candidate who has completed AICITSS / Advance MCS /Articleship but yet to attain 21 years of age to secure ICAI membership, is required to seek special permission through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for participating in Campus placement programme.
For Registration/ Guidance/ Queries, please write at email@example.com or contact at 011-30110550/491 between 2 pm to 5 pm only.
Disclaimer: The CMI&B of ICAI reserves the right to change its policy regarding the programme, dates, venue etc., at any point of time as per its discretion.
To read more CLICK ME.