In the ongoing pandemic we have seen many people have lost their job and hence ICAI has again come up with one more job placement drive for experienced Chartered Accountants with experience of 1 year and above. Details of same are as under:
Yet another initiative on the part of the Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B) in the form of potential opportunity for the Chartered Accountants to secure career advancement in the leading organizations! Change and advancement in career depend upon how the imminent opportunities are capitalised.
Career Ascent is a platform specifically designed and aims to provide placement opportunities to the Experienced Chartered Accountants. This programme is an extended dimension to the existing initiatives i.e Campus Placement Programmes, undertaken by CMI&B to provide employment opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants, organized twice a year.
ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERS FOR CAREER ASCENT:
• A Chartered Accountant (No COP & Part Time COP) having membership as on 31st May, 2020 or prior
Centre Name: ICAI-Career Ascent
Date of interview: 30th June, 2021
The schedule is as under:
||Start date for organization registration
||1st June, 2021
||Last date for organization registration
||18th June, 2021
||Start date for Member registration
||10th June, 2021
||Last date for Member registration
||16th June, 2021
||Opening of database for companies
||18th June, 2021
||Short listing by Companies
||18th to 23rd June, 2021
||Consent sending by Members
||24th & 25th June, 2021
||Online Psychometric and written test
||28th June, 2021
||Date of Interview
||30th June, 2021
Timings of the Programme: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Registration Fee: (For Members)
Members who wish to register for the placement shall be required to remit a registration cum participation fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs 1,000/.
GUIDELINES FOR THE MEMBERS:
• The members must register online at https://cmib.icai.org/.
• A member can select only three (3) recruiting entity irrespective of the number of recruiting entities shortlisted him/her.
• Once finally selected by any organization and on accepting the offer by signing the offer letter of respective organisation/ declaration provided by ICAI, the member cannot appear for any other interview or accept job from the other recruiting organisation that have interviewed him/ her earlier in Career Ascent.
• The last dates for filling up online application forms for the members, shortlisting details, consents for appearing in the interviews of the various participating organizations will be as per the details given at https://cmib.icai.org/
• The Members have to apply online at https://cmib.icai.org/ for the placement under the head ‘Career Ascent’.
• The Submission of the form for the Career Ascent would be considered complete only after clicking and submitting the Registration Form and making the payment.
• If the online payment of the registration fees for the Career Ascent is made twice by any Member i.e more than one successful transaction are made, then the additional payment would be refunded to the member in the month of August, 2021.
• Only shortlisted members would be allowed to appear for career ascent.
• Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform to be provided by the participating organization. Roster of interviews will be prepared by ICAI. Candidates are required to check the roster at (https://cmib.icai.org) at 7:00 AM of the interview date.
• Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by participating organizations with all consented members on their registered e-mail id. Subject to Government guidelines, safety protocols and feasibility, interviews might be organized by physical mode too.
• Members are advised to be online, preferably on their laptop or desktop with audio & visual facility, roughly 30 minutes prior to their interview slot.
• Kindly note that NO TA/DA or stay arrangements will be provided by CMI&B of ICAI. For further clarification: Contact: 011-30110491/550 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday) or write at email@example.com
To read full instructions by ICAI CLICK HERE.