Below are the changes from 01.01.2021 under various laws and rules:
1. Re-confirmation of key cheque details for payment of amount above Rs. 50,000 under positive payment system.
2. Quarterly filing of GSTR 3B under GST regime.
3. RBI increases limit for contactless and UPI payment from Rs. 2000 to 5000.
4. Saral Jeevan Bima policy i.e. easy and low premium policy directed by IRDA.
5. LPG rates will be updated based on crude prices.
6. Along with these there will increase in prices of car, electronics etc with increase in prices of copper, aluminium etc.
7. Fastag to be compulsory from 01.01.2021 for all cars sold before 01.12.2017.
Let’s see how these rules are implemented.
Leave a Reply