Within SaT, the TRS services helps clients deal with different forms of threats including economic change, competitor innovation, capital constraints, operational challenges, etc
The EY global network of restructuring professionals, along with our transaction and sector professionals, have experience with some of the largest and most complex in and out-of-court restructuring situations. We work with a variety of stakeholders to provide leadership and actionable advice to identify financial and operational strategies to generate liquidity, improve earnings and extract value across underperforming, stressed and distressed businesses.
We’re looking for Assistant Managers with expertise in restructuring services, transactional/deal understanding, performance improvement, divestitures, and/or carve-outs to join EY-TRS team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing/ reviewing/ getting involved in Restructuring engagements which are advances and complex in nature
- Analyzing financial and operational results of companies through the preparation of various analysis by reviewing financial statements
- Preparing/evaluating financial information – helping in preparing reports and schedules. Working on insolvency assignments and responsible for statutory requirement/ legal forms
- Assisting in preparing cash flow projection models and model reviews
- Analyzing the financial statements to identify liquidity issues and areas of distress
- Assisting in identifying opportunity areas for working capital improvements
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research on the markets and/or target companies
- Write reports to synthesis and present the findings, and analysis from research
- Proactively develop new products/services in consultation with EY practices
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several medium to large size projects
- Develop excellent relationships with global stakeholders and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products
Skills and attributes for success
- Transaction environment: candidates with hands on experience of restructuring services, transactional/deal understanding, performance improvement, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis will be preferred
- Excellent understanding of company, industry, economic research, financial statements and valuations
- Experience of working with clients in global landscape
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas, assess findings and communicate insights
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation skills
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing final presentations
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Chartered Accountancy/ MBA in Finance from a premiere institute
- 3-5 years of PQE in:
- Management Consultancy firms, preferably Big 4 or financial analytics firms: McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, PwC or KPMG
- Large Indian corporates with exposure in restructuring activities, analytics, financial modelling and corporate finance role
- Exposure to IBC or equivalent code
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
Job Location: Gurugram
What working at EY offers
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
To read more about the job or to Apply CLICK HERE.
To go through more jobs available CLICK HERE.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.