Financial Analyst -3
About the job
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Job Description Summary:
SHIFT BASED ROLE _ 4 PM to 1 AM IST FP&A Financial Analyst – OPEX, CAPEX and HC; Forecasting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis
SHIFT BASED ROLE – 4 PM to 1 AM IST
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop an understanding of the business strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs; collaborate with them to execute and improve financial planning and budgeting.
- Identify trends, anticipate needs, and gather business requirements to support an evolving planning and management reporting function that meets the needs of the users.
- Assist in process improvements using reporting and planning tools.
- Process cost center creation and changes, movement of cost center hierarchies.
- Review prepaid schedule and ensure appropriate and timely amortization.
- Assist with month-end close and reporting activities. Book accrual and cross charge JE’s accurately and on time.
- Build reports and assist with monthly actuals-to-forecast variance analysis.
- Monitor expense and headcount plan vs actual, and provide analysis/recommendation for business partners and Finance team.
- Work with business, budget owners and other financial analysts to build business cases and set up processes to manage the spending of new projects/initiatives
- Ensure strict adherence to corporate policies and GAAP regulations
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects as needed to support business needs
- Work autonomously but in collaboration with teammates and business partners. Job Requirements:
FP&A experience is a must in a medium/large company environment.
Education: CA with 2-4 yrs FP&A experience or B.com + MBA finance with 3-6 yrs FP&A experience only
- FLEXIBILITY TO TIMING – Shift based job – 4 PM to 1 AM.
- Superb attention to detail and ability to produce work with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams and with management
- Solid understanding of forecasting/budget and accrual concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple responsibilities. Must feel comfortable working in and driving decisions in uncertain/ambiguous situations.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Process-focused – ability to identify and execute process improvements
- Experience in a fast growing technology industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with high level of experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup formulas)
- Proficient in budget and reporting applications including BPC, BW and SAP Preferred Skills:
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of SAP, BW
- Ability to manage the details as well as the big picture
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Proven ability to collaborate with many constituents and take a directed set of needs into an executable plan of deliverables
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
REQ ID R0073809
To apply CLICK HERE.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.