About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Skill required: Record To Report – Financial Tracking and Reporting
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BCom, MCom, Chartered Accountant, CA Inter, ICWA(Inter)
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Financial Tracking and Reporting team focuses on providing the financial controls and reporting in order to effectively manage CFM activities. This includes providing project-level cost and expense reporting, invoice generation and tracking, project financial tracking, reporting and analytics. The role requires a good understanding of general ledger, balance sheet, statutory reporting, client reporting, fund reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FPNA), budgeting and forecasting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Financial Tracking and Reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Record To Report
- BlackLine Account Reconciliations
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Hands-on experience with trouble-shooting
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
As a team lead you will be expected to:
- Understand and effectively manage the team’s governance and performance
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Clearly communicate team goals and deliverables and keep the team updated on changes
- Coach team members and provide the first level advice on procedures/methods
- Solve increasingly complex problems & effectively delegate to develop and groom team members for succession planning
- Maintain client relationships interface through regular connects and emails
- Understand client priorities and problems & help translate actions for the team
- Use innovation to identify opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Use data analytics and story-telling techniques to enhance the client journey
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
To read more about the job CLICK HERE.
To apply for the job CLICK HERE.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.