The attention of the students who are appearing in November 2020 ICAI examination, in terms of announcement No. 13-CA (EXAM)/N/2020 dated 15th July 2020; is drawn to the following modifications in the schedule announced so far:
- 1. Students appearing from the examination centers wherein Legislative Assembly Elections in Bihar and Parliamentary By- Elections /Assembly By- Elections announced in different place(s) of different states:
Vide announcement dated 27th September 2020, ICAI had informed to intimate the revised schedule at such locations for students who had opted for the examination Centre from the State of Bihar and Parliamentary By- Elections /Assembly By- Elections announced in different place(s) of different states to be held in November 2020.It is brought to the notice of all such students that said examination, shall now be held on 19th, 21st, 23rd and 25th November 2020 in place of 02nd, 03rd, 06th and 07th November 2020 respectively. It is also notified that the respective papers/list of centres statewise wherein Legislative Assembly Elections in Bihar and Parliamentary By- Elections /Assembly By- Elections announced in different place(s) of different states will be informed separately.
- 2. Students appearing at Foundation level in November 2020 examinations:
It is brought to the notice of all students that said examination, shall now be held on 19th, 21st, 23rd and 25th November 2020 and paperwise schedule shall be informed separately.
- 3. Option to opt out from November 2020 attempt for all levels:
“Opt Out” option to the students who are suffering from COVID 19 or having symptoms of diseases shall be provided on self-declaration basis and this option shall continue in operation during the conduct of entire November 2020 Examinations. The said scheme shall also be applicable to Centres/place of residence of student which turn out to be the containment zone during the exam dates. They will be allowed to carry forward their candidature with due carryover of all benefits already available to students including fee paid and exemptions for next examination, i.e., May 2021 examination cycle.
- 4. SOPs for students appearing in November 2020 examination:
A detailed instruction sheet containing the Do’s and Don’ts for all students appearing in the November 2020 examination is being issued separately.
Guidelines for examination candidates (examinee/students) are as under:
Candidates are required to strictly adhere to the guidelines and process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own and fellow candidates.
1. Candidate to check reporting/entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card and to reach centre as per reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
2. All candidates must ensure before reaching the examination centre that they do not have any symptom or suffering from COVID-19 disease.
3. Candidates need to maintain social distancing from each other at all the time.
4. The candidates must ensure to report at the Examination Hall not before 1.00 PM wearing face mask and carry with them exam related items and documents. They may carry a transparent bottle of drinking water and 50/100 ML bottle of hand sanitizer and admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to carry their mobile phones, smart watch, other electronic gadgets, books & written materials and bags inside the examination halls.
5. At the entrance, the candidates shall be subject to thermal temperature scanning and sanitization of hands. Candidates and other functionaries having body temperature of more than the prescribed limit will not be allowed entry in the examination centre. However, their record will be maintained.
6. Candidates shall continue to wear face mask and shall remove the same only at the time of their personal identification and signing of the attendance register. In case of mal functioning of their mask, candidate may contact the room invigilator who will provide mask to such candidates.
7. Candidates shall seek permission of hall/room invigilators for use of washrooms and shall sanitize their hands on coming out of the washroom with the sanitizer made available by the centre outside the washroom.
8. The candidates should bring their personal water bottles and keep the same on the bench (seat).
9. All candidates are advised to carry a small transparent bottle of hand sanitizer for their use within the examination hall/ room.
10. All candidates are advised to co-operate with the examination functionaries for adherence to the COVID 19 and other guidelines during conduct of examinations.
11. All candidates are advised to bring their own pen, pencil, scale, calculators, water bottle etc. as borrowing / lending / exchange of the same in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
12. On completion of the examination, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
13. The gloves and masks should be disposed in a pedal push covered bin at the examination centre and outside the examination room/hall only.
14. Required distance will be maintained without crowding anywhere at all times.
15. Candidates shall make sure that they come to the centre well in time and do not clog the outside road if they are coming in their own vehicle which should be parked at appropriate places.
16. Keeping in view the general conditions; the candidates who have completed their paper in time will be allowed to exit Exam Centre from 4.00 PM onwards.
17. While the admit card will be printed online the candidates have to give consent to follow various guidelines issued by the Governmental authorities as also the ICAI. In case a candidate is minor; he/she must undertake that he/she is appearing in this examination with the consent and permission of his/her parents/guardian by way of filling up of format which candidate can get while printing of his/her Admit Card and submit/deposit the said undertaking/format, duly signed by his/her parents/guardian, at the room/hall of the Examination centre.
18. All candidates must ensure entry in the examination centre wearing mask all the time, however the centres are advised to keep stock of masks, sanitizers and water bottles to be provided to the candidates in case of need
19. General Instructions related to CA Examinations must be adhered to by the candidate.
There are guidelines issued for Exam centre and invigilator as well by ICAI during the time of pandemic which you can read here: https://resource.cdn.icai.org/61369guidelines-nov2020exams.pdf