India’s biggest income tax raid (search/ survey) in the year of 2020 reaching on 4th consecutive day at Raipur in Chhattisgarh.
– Incometax raid started on 27th Feb, morning at 7.30 & it’s still on.
– IT sleuths (detectives) flown to Raipur via Charted Flight.
– Taxmen set up IT control room in one hotel in Raipur.
– Rs 100 crore cash found, foreign currency worth crores also found.
– State cabinet meeting which was scheduled to meet on Saturday, stands cancelled due to tax raids.
– Seven people including Politicians, IAS officers, CA, businessmen are raided.
• IT officers : 105+
• CRPF Jawans : 200+
• Raid at 47 locations
• Officers from Mumbai 50, Delhi 38, Haryana 08, Gujarat 03.
• CBI team also joined
• Taxmen carrying 17 currency counting machines.
• 11 Cyber Data experts called to check mobile & computer data.
– Incometax sources says, after raiding here, we found 32 more people who are also connected in this money trail, we soon to begin another big search operation on builders, Govt officers & some business houses in the state.
What do you think what benefit will it do to our society and what is the main motive behind such raids?
This article is just for information purpose it is always advisable to hire a professional for practical execution. If you need assistance you can ask a question to our expert and get the answer within an hour or post a comment about your views on the post and also subscribe to our newsletter for latest weekly updates.
Leave a Reply