Today is the last date of the financial year and also the last day for various compliance as mentioned in our earlier post.
From the morning Income tax website is not working and assessee’s are facing issues in logging in to the website and filing any returns or replies.
Very few people are able to login to the website and it is also when they try to login 5-6 times.
The various due dates ending today are:
- Filing of revised or belated return for FY 2019-20 i.e. AY 2020-21.
- Filing of Form for Vivad se vishwas.
- Filing of TDS return for Q1 and Q2 of FY 2020-21.
- Linking of PAN with Aadhar and now penalty provisions have also been added for same.
- Filing of reply to scrutiny assessment cases where due date mentioned in notice is of 31.03.2021.
- Form NR – Form for declaration by non resident for relaxation during FY 2020-21
Now the Income tax website has also started behaving like the GST website which was not the case earlier.
If the website does not start working within a few hours CBDT will have to extend the due date of above compliances.