We had discussed in our earlier post of Compliance calendar for September 2020 that September is a month full of compliances.
In this post we shall discuss what all compliance due dates are expiring on 30.09.2020 under various tax laws:
- Filing of belated/ revised return for AY 2019-20.
- Verifying ITR for defective return of AY 2015-16 to 2019-20.
- Due date for filing GSTR 9/ 9C for FY 2018-19
- Last date to file GSTR 3B for period between July 2017 to January 2020 for Nil late fees if no tax liability and Rs. 500 if any tax liability.
- Filing of any reply/ application/ furnishing of any report/ document etc. if due date pertaining between 20th March and 20th Sep 2020. (As mentioned in the recent relaxation finance bill presented in Lok sabha).
- Companies fresh start scheme, 2020
- LLP Settlement Scheme.
- Last date for audit of LLP and One person company but might vary with regard to date of previous AGM.
Now, let’s have a look at the new compliances starting from 01.10.2020 under various laws:
- TCS u/s 206C(1G): On foreign remittance and overseas tour package
- TCS 206C(1H): TCS on sale of goods over a threshold limit
- TDS u/s 194-O: TDS by E-commerce operator on payment to e commerce participant
- Registration and re-registration for trust under 12AB
Thus, above are the various due date for compliances either ending on 30.09.2020 or starting from 01.10.2020.
For assistance in Filing return of Income Tax return CLICK HERE, For assistance with compliance notice/ any other notice CLICK HERE.
For assistance with GST related matters CLICK HERE.