In this era and time of extension of due dates now Ministry of corporate affairs has extended various other due dates to 31.12.2020.
Before this, due date for conducting AGM was extended by 3 months.
Now, MCA has extended various due dates which are as under:
1. Due date for application under Company fresh start scheme has been extended from 30.09.2020 to 31.12.2020
2. Due date for application under LLP settlement scheme has been extended from 30.09.2020 to 31.12.2020.
3. Time limit for conducting of EGM (extraordinary general meetings) through VC (video conference) has been extended to 31.12.2020.
4. Extension for time of filing of various forms related to creation and modification charges under Companies Act, 2013 has been extended from 30.09.2020 to 31.12.2020. (In case of debenture etc.)
5. MCA has extended the time period upto which companies can conduct their board meetings through VCs or Other Audio Visual Mechanism for all items of business to 31.12.2020.
6. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has also extended the time within which Independent Directors of companies have to register themselves on the databank maintained by the IICA from 30.09.2020 to 31.12.2020.
To download all extension notification CLICK HERE.
Or to read the tweet from our Finance Minister CLICK HERE.