What is Annual return of LLP in Form 11?
Form 11 is the Annual return of LLP. This form contains details of LLP. One has to fill LLP details in it. One has to file this form every financial year. In the case of failure of submitting this form, one will be liable for a penalty. Even if there is no business activity, still one has to file this form. This is an e-form which has to be filed on the MCA portal. Every LLP is required to file an annual return within 60 days of closure of its financial year, after 60 days you have to pay fine for late filing.
Various details mentioned in LLP Annual return:
- LLP Identification Number
- Name of the LLP
- Registered office address of the LLP
- Business Classification of the LLP (Business, Profession, Service, Occupation, Others)
- Principal business activities of the LLP
- Details of Designated Partners and Partners of the LLP
- Total obligation of contribution of partners of the LLP
- Total contribution received by all partners of the LLP
- Summary of Designated Partners and Partners
- Particulars of penalties imposed on the LLP, if any
- Particulars of compounding offenses, if any
- Details of LLP and or company in which Partner/Designated Partner are a Director/Partner (It is mandatory to attach this detail in case any Partner/Designated Partner is a partner in any LLP and/or Director in any company)
Thus, the normal due date of LLP to file Form 11 is 30.05.2022, however due to shifting of the MCA website from version 2 to version 3, many people have been facing issues in filing the Form and hence to provide relief MCA has decided to waive additional fees in case of LLP Form -11 if same is filed till 30.06.22.
Relevant extract of Circular 04/2022 by MCA dt. 27.05.2022 is as under:
“This Ministry has received representation seeking extension on time lines for filing the Annual Return (Form11) by LLPs without paying additional fees. In view of transition from version-2 of MCA-21 to version-3 and to promote compliance on part of LLPs, it has been decided to allow LLPs to file e-Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership) for the Financial Year 2021-2022 without paying additional fees upto 30th June, 2022.”
To read the circular CLICK ME.