The Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B) of ICAI is organising “Special campus placement drive for Co-operative Banks”- a customized placement programme for the Chartered Accountants.
A Chartered Accountant engaged in employment having secured membership between 1st Jan, 2018 and 31st Dec, 2020.
Centres: Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai & Kolkata
Date of interview (through Virtual mode) 29th Jan, 2021.
Schedule of Activities:
1. Start date for member registration 7th Jan, 2021
2. Last date for member registration 14th Jan, 2021
3. Opening of database for companies 18th Jan, 2021
4.Short listing by Companies 18th to 25th Jan, 2021
5. Consent sending by members 27th Jan, 202
6. Date of Interview 29th Jan, 2021
- The Cooperative banks will have to register online at https://cmib.icai.org/ with full details i.e. no. of vacancies, Job description, place of posting, CTC to be offered etc.
- The participating banks can access the database at https://cmib.icai.org/
- A member can select a maximum of three recruiting entities irrespective of the number of recruiting entities shortlisted him/ her.
- A member can opt for only one centre for appearing in the interview.
- Once finally selected by any company and on accepting the offer by signing the offer letter of respective organisation/ declaration provided by ICAI, the member cannot appear for any other interview or accept job from the other recruiting organisation that have interviewed him/ her earlier in Special campus placement drive for Co-operative banks.
- The last dates for filling up online application forms for the members, shortlisting details, consents for appearing in the interviews of the various participating organizations will be as per the details given at https://cmib.icai.org/
- Members who are already registered on CA Job Portal at https://cajobs.icai.org/ have to use the same credentials for registering for Special campus placement drive for Co-operative banks.
- The participating banks will have to provide the list of shortlisted candidates online on placement portal https://cmib.icai.org/
- Final list of candidates appearing for interview will be available online at https://cmib.icai.org/ one day after consent date by candidate at respective centres.
- Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by ICAI.
- Shortlisting of the members by the company is restricted to 7 times of the number of vacancies.
- The companies participating have to offer a minimum CTC of INR 4.5 lacs per annum.
- The entire process above would be done online at https://cmib.icai.org/
- The participating banks will use their own platform for interviews.
- Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by participating organization to all consented members on their registered e-mail id.
NO PARTICIPATION FEES FROM THE COOPERATIVE BANKS & MEMBERS.
To read full notification CLICK HERE.
Leave a Reply