ShareChat is an Indian social media and social networking service, developed by Bangalore-based Mohalla Tech Pvt Ltd. ShareChat has over 250 million monthly active users across 15 Indic languages.
Below is the description of Job:
- Ensuring that the compliances such as tax audit compilation, income tax computation, income tax return of ShareChat and its subsidiaries are filed well in time.
- Monthly TDS accounting review, payment & quarterly return filing.
- Ensuring that the compliances such as monthly GST returns, GST refunds, input credit reconciliation, annual GST return of ShareChat and its subsidiaries are filed well in time.
- Handling of notices issued under different sections of direct & indirect tax laws seeking information from company and responding to tax authorities in coordination with consultants/advisor.
- Lead the scrutiny assessments (direct tax and transfer pricing) & GST audit including providing information in relation to the assessments in coordination with consultants/advisor.
- Execution of tax policies, setting up robust processes and documentation and planning initiatives to optimize tax burden.
- Efficiently work on various taxation law amendments to evaluate its impact on Sharechat and its subsidiaries and update the Finance team.
- Representing the company before Authorities in various direct & indirect tax related matters.
- Advising business teams on tax provisions for both domestic and international tax.
- Providing tax advice on agreements entered with the customers and Vendors and ensure implementation of the same.
- Work with business and cross functional teams to identify opportunity for tax optimization to maximize the tax benefits.
- Identifying risk associated with the planning and mitigate the same by effective execution.
- Handling Litigation in coordination with consultants by building legal arguments which can be taken to strength the case.
- Expat Taxation- Working with advisors and consultants to finalize tax position and monitoring the compliances.
- Ensure compliance with applicable internal controls, policies/ procedures including Internal Control for Financial Reporting; Foreign Corruption Practices Act (FCPA) and Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Chartered Accountant with 4-6 years of post-qualification experience in tax function
- Someone who has worked with any growing startup or any of the Big4 firms is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent collaborator and go getter
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ERP & Tally
- Knowledge of relevant direct taxes indirect taxes etc.
To apply CLICK HERE.
For more Job updates related to Chartered Accountants CLICK HERE.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.