As we know ICAI is the mother-body of all the Chartered Accountants in India and to practice the profession one need to be a member of this institution i.e. Institution of chartered accountants of India (ICAI).
Lately we have been that it has launched various help for its members in form of loans, credit card, assistance against Covid etc. to name a few.
Now, WIRC (Western India Regional Council) of ICAI which is a regional branch of ICAI has launched various tools of help it’s members which are listed below:
Tools for audit:
– Cash Flow Statement
– Compliance checklist for audit of corporate entities
– Compliance checklist for audit of non corporate entities
– Financial Ratio Analysis
– Materiality Calculation
– Reconciliation of total tax expense with provision for tax and deferred tax
– Tax Audit Applicability
Residential status tools:
– Determination of Residential Status Utility AY 2021-22
– Determination of Residential Status Utility Upto AY 2020-21
– GST registration Indicator tool
To download any of the tool just Click on the name above. (Use it in your desktop or computer because the files are in zip format. Hence don’t use it in mobile phone).
The tools are basically excel sheets with some formulas and are developed by independent professional’s who are member of the institute.
If you wish to download it directly from website of WIRC CLICK HERE.
Members of any regional council can use it. It is not restricted to members of one council and each council should try to bring out something like these to help it’s members and people at large.
Do comment below if you find these tools useful.