With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of VP, FP&A
This role would own the FP&A for the highest growth biz in G. This is a high exposure role and will be compatible with the business leader, COO, CFO & sales leaders of the segment. In addition, this role would lead integration of multiple acquisitions done in the biz across
- Drive financial management across the biz by driving a cohesive reporting and governance cadence with biz leadership and other partners (Vertical MFs, Corp FP&A)
- Monthly reporting and analysis of business performance – Revenue and Margins; lead development & communication of financial update
- Forecast Revenue and Margins for the biz based on lead indicators and identify risks / opportunities in advance to help prioritize resource allocations
- Coordinate with investor relations group with accurate & timely information for quarterly analyst calls
- Integrate acquisitions into the larger G org – systems as well as processes
- See opportunities for standardization and automation of processes to drive efficiency in finance organization
- Evaluate sales pipeline & partner with sales leaders to assess revenue and gaps to targets
- Partner with Corporate FP&A & matrix finance leaders to provide insights and analyse segment performance
- Lead and develop a diverse finance team, maintain the motivation levels and also build a bench of future finance leaders
- Lead ad-hoc projects as needed e.g. market research, acquisition due diligence, investment and/or capital allocation decisions etc.
- Drive financial management cadence across the biz
- Provide decision support: Use data to advise management on decisions to improve performance, minimize risk or capture new opportunities
- Partner with finance & business leader to develop the segment strategic plan
- Provide advance view of risks / opportunities which helps to dial up / down the investments planned to maintain profitability
- Drive standardization and strengthen of all financial processes across the segment
Qualifications we seek in you
- Chartered Accountant with FP&A background, MBA (Finance) with a very work-ex across finance…preferably from Software / IT companies having project and license based business
- Partner Management and Influencing skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS office tools & financial systems (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion etc.)
- Sound understanding of FP&A domain – Financial Planning, Analytics, Commercial acumen to manage P&L / costs etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Vice President
Job ID: ANA003048
Primary Location: India – Gurugram
Education Level: Master’s / Equivalent
Job Posting: Aug 17, 2021
Master Skills List: Corporate
Job Category: Full Time
To apply CLICK HERE.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.