Introduction. ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (ICMR-NICPR) is a permanent Institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
NICPR was initially established as Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979, and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989.
The mandate of the Institute is to conduct Multidisciplinary high quality research in major cancers of the country with special reference to cancers of uterine cervix, breast and oral cavity.
To promote clinico-epidemiological cancer research to determine social, environmental and genetic factors underlying the high prevalence of these cancers in the country.
Undertake research for the development of preventive and therapeutic approaches for prevention/diagnosis of cancer in community settings.
Community intervention studies for major cancers through health system research with emphasis on primary and secondary prevention.
Augment human resource development through formal and informal training courses and related academic programs.
To provide specialized diagnostic referral services. The Institute has its campus at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Scope of Work.
The selected Chartered Accountant/ Chartered Accountants Consultancy firm/agency by the Institute shall be responsible for all legal and statutory compliances of Income Tax, GST and other taxes as applicable from time to time.
The job responsibilities shall, inter alia, specifically include the following:
1. Compliances of all statutory obligations such as Income Tax, GST, Profession Tax, EPF etc.
2. Checking and ensuring timely payment of various statutory dues Including TDS, GST, TDS on GST etc. to respective authorities well before the respective due dates.
3. Calculation of Income Tax liabilities of the employees after considering the declaration and proof of Investment given by employees, and correct deduction of Income Tax from the salary of the employees.
4. Ensure timely preparation, finalization, certification and filing of Income Tax Returns, TDS Returns, GST Returns and other statutory returns/documents well within due dates.
5. Appearing on behalf of ICMR-NICPR in all taxation proceedings before various Tax Authorities i.e. Income Tax, GST, etc. for contract period as well as previous years also.
6. Advising on applicability of any other tax, rules, laws, regulations which may be applicable on ICMR-NICPR and all matters/items covering its scope and applicability in case of agencies from which ICMR-NICPR is availing the services.
7. Preparation of 15 CA and 15 CB form and other compliances under FEMA, 2000.
8. The Responsibility of correctness and accuracy of Accounting Records will lie with the Contractor / Firm.
9. Ensure timely preparation and filing of 24Q/26Q etc returns.
Preparation and filling Quarterly Income Tax &TDS Return.
Providing of form 16 (A&B) for issue by NICPR to their officers/parties.
Filling of GST Return as required against Income Tax, TDS and G.S.T pertaining for contract period.
- Eligibility The EOI of the CA/CA firms will be considered which satisfy the following minimum pre-qualification criteria:
||The Bidder must be either an individual Chartered Accountant with registered firm, partnership firm or LLP or a company and registered in India and should have been in the business of Legal Consulting/Auditing/Accounts/ taxation services in India. The firm should have been in operation for at least three years after its registration.
||Should have Office at Delhi/Delhi NCR.
||Average Annual Income (i.e. Average Gross Professional Fees earned during the 3 years) of the firm in the last 3 financial years ending on March 31st 2021 (2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21) must be equal to or more than Rs. 10 (Ten) Lakhs or more.
||The firm should have experience of handling Internal Audit/ Maintenance/ indirect/ direct taxation services/Preparation of Accounts of entities having turnover of more than 20 Crores during the last three
years (2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21).
|The bidder or/and its group firm/company should have at least 02 Technically Qualified Professionals on their rolls in the area of Consultancy/ Taxation/ Finance Accounting and at least possess qualifications of CS/CWA/CA/FCA/ACA etc.
||LITIGATIONS & CONSULTANCY EXPERIENCE
||Bidder should have minimum experience of 02 years in litigations and consultancy in the field of Direct/Indirect Taxation such as Income tax, VAT, Excise Duty, Customs Duty Service Tax and GST.
||Bidder should not have been convicted by a Court of Law or indicted by a regulatory authority for any offence against it. Should not have been blacklisted due to default in the performance of contract for any purposes. Should not have any investigation pending against it or against the Principal Officers/Partners.
|Bid Submission Start Date (Online)
|Clarification Start date by email (email@example.com)
|Clarification closing date
|Last date of Bid Submission
|Opening date of Technical bid
||Will be opened online after technical
evaluation and will be intimated separately
To read full document for bidding CLICK HERE: ICMR-National-Institute-of-Cancer-Prevention-&-Research_166202210433578.pdf (pdicai.org)