ESIC department i.e. the department of Employee state insurance corporation has again extended date for making contribution to ESIC for the month of March 2022 and for filing return of contribution for the period of October to March 2022. The extensions are as under:
1. Last date for payment of Contribution for the month of March-2022 has been extended from 15-04-2022 to 30-04-2022.
2. Last date of filing return of Contribution for the period October-21 to March-22 has been extended to 26-05-2022 from 11-05-2022.
This also needs to be noted at the time of conducting tax audit. Earlier this financial year ESIC had also extended the due date for the month of October 2021: ESIC contribution due date for October, 2021 extended along with due date for filing return of contribution – Taxontips
To read the notification CLICK ME.
To read the tweet of ESIC department CLICK ME.
Please note as of now no due date has been extended for PF contribution for the month of March, 2022.
Who needs to register for ESIC?
An enterprise which needs to register under Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) are as under:
- Any non-seasonal factory with more than 10 employees.
- Any business in sectors such as hotels and restaurants, Newspaper establishments, road-motor transport undertakings, Cinemas, preview theatres, private educational and medical institutions with a strength of more than 20 employees
- The existing wage limit of the employee is ₹21,000 per month and if the employee has any disability, the wage limit for coverage is ₹25,000 per month.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.