ESIC department i.e. the department of Employee state insurance corporation has again extended date for making contribution to ESIC for the month of October 2021 and for filing return of contribution for the month of April to September 2021. The extensions are as under:
1. Last date for payment of Contribution for the month of Oct-2021 has been extended from 15-11-2021 to 30-11-2021.
2. Last date of filing return of Contribution for the period April-21 to September-21 has been extended from 11-11-2021 to 15-12-2021.
This also needs to be noted at the time of conducting tax audit. Earlier this year ESIC had also extended the due date for the month of April 2021: ESIC department extends due dates for April 2021 amid Covid Pandemic – Taxontips
Please note as of now no due date has been extended for PF contribution for the month of October, 2021.
Who needs to register for ESIC?
An enterprise which needs to register under Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) are as under:
- Any non-seasonal factory with more than 10 employees.
- Any business in sectors such as hotels and restaurants, Newspaper establishments, road-motor transport undertakings, Cinemas, preview theatres, private educational and medical institutions with a strength of more than 20 employees
- The existing wage limit of the employee is ₹21,000 per month and if the employee has any disability, the wage limit for coverage is ₹25,000 per month.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.