Recently we have seen that ICAI has been issuing various handbooks on various topics such as GST, Companies Act, LLP etc and it’s related compliances,
Now ICAI has come up with a handbook on “Frequently Asked Questions on Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.”
With this handbook ICAI is trying to help it’s members with various queries which the members have while getting any company listed or while listing any security with SEBI as Chartered Accountants play a vital role in getting a company listed on stock exchanges.
This is a small 88 pages handbook available at a nominal price and contains FAQ on various topics such as:
- Common Obligations of Listed Entities
- Listed Entities which has listed its Specified Securities
- Listing of Non-Convertible Debt Securities or Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares or Both
- Listing of Specified Securities and either Non-Convertible Debt Securities or Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares or Both
- Listed Entities which has listed its Indian Depository Receipts
- Listed Entities which has listed its Securitised Debt Instruments
- Listed Entities which has listed its Security Receipts
- Listed Entity which has listed its Mutual Fund Units
You can even read the whole book online for free.
To read CLICK HERE.
Publishing all such handbooks is a great initiative by ICAI to help it’s members to grow their knowledge and we must appreciate the same.