GSTN has implemented a new functionality on taxpayers’ dashboards with the following features:
- The taxpayers can now see the exact Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) for the previous FY, instead of just the two slabs of Above or Upto Rs. 5 Cr.
- The taxpayers can also see the Aggregate Turnover of the current FY based on the returns filed till date.
- The taxpayers have also now been provided with the facility of turnover update in case taxpayers feel that the system calculated turnover displayed on their dashboard varies from the turnover as per their records.
- This facility of turnover update shall be provided to all the GSTINs registered on a common PAN. All the changes by any of the GSTINs in their turnover shall be summed up for computation of Annual Aggregate Turnover for each of the GSTINs
- The taxpayer can amend the turnover twice within a period of one month from the date of roll out of this functionality. Thereafter, the figures will be sent for review of the Jurisdictional Tax Officer who then can amend the values furnished by the taxpayer.
Note: For details, the taxpayers may check out the ‘Advisory’ section of the aforementioned functionality on their respective dashboards.
To read full notification CLICK HERE.
This feature will make the dashboard of the GST website more informative and the website more useful.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for Income tax CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.