- No option to register or update DSC and people are complaining that same has been recently removed by the ITD (Income tax department) on portal.
- People Facing difficulty in registering New Incorporated companies or Firms on ITD Portal.
- Many user manual’s provided by ITD on new portal are not opening.
- People are not able to reset password as forget password option not working.
- Many people are facing issue in downloading IT Returns IT acknowledgements in PDF.
- Professionals are not getting any option or tab to file any Income tax forms.
- E proceedings tabs shows as “coming soon” and people cannot even see the notices received or reply to any notice.
- VSV tab is not available on new portal.
- People are not able to file to file TDS Returns on the new portal.
- Filing procedure of Form 15CA and 15CB changed and people are Unable to file 15CA/15CB.
- People are not able to view grievances registered on ITD website.
- Old demands outstanding are not getting reflected.
- Although utility has been made available for filing Income tax return but people are unable to file Income Tax Returns for FY 2020-21.
- People are not able to to raise refund reissue request.
- People are facing difficulty to view Form 26AS.
- Mismatch in PAN Data is shown even when there is no mismatch.
- Portal shows profile incomplete and ask to update contact details even when all mandatory details are filled. Now they might even make landline compulsory in this age of mobile phone.
- Professionals are not able to update UDIN for last month audit and other certification.
- No option to file rectification of return.
- Other statutory offline utility not available. For eg: Offline utility for Form 15CB etc.
Although there might be more issues which you must be facing as many issues changes from profile to profile, but we have listed top 20 which majority people are facing, so do comment any issues which you are facing so that same is communicated to the government.
To book phone consultation with experts CLICK ME.
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.