The new-filing website was launched on 07.06.2021 as E-filing 2.0 and from then people have been facing lot of errors and issues in the new e-filing website. The errors were related to filing of Forms or applying for rectification.
However, now with passage of time the website has improved a lot and has incorporated a lot of functionalities of earlier website such as: Filing of rectification application for income tax return under section 154 of Income tax Act, Offline filing of Form 15CB etc.
Below are few important updates with regard to Income tax e-filing website as on 22.10.2021:
1. “Alert: Website will not be accessible due to scheduled maintenance activity from Saturday 23rd Oct 10.00PM to Sunday 24th Oct 10.00AM IST”.
Hence you won’t be able to log-in to the website or file any form and this down time might even increase, this it is advisable to complete all urgent filing beforehand.
2. Offline and Bulk submission mode for Form 15CA/CB has been enabled. Online submission mode for these forms has been disabled for updation as per new process, it will be available shortly.
3. All ITRs are available for E-filing. Please use the latest utilities to ensure correct computation of Interest due to revision of due dates and proper acknowledgement numbers.
Although all ITR’s utility have been made available online, however the third party software’s are still taking time to implement the same in their system’s.
4. Functionality to file Income-tax return is enabled for filing modified return u/s 92CD.
5. Kindly use department utilities under downloads and update your profile to be able to submit response against defective notice/ PFA.
6. DSC registration for Non- Resident Directors is now made available under respective company profile.
Subscribe to our Page to get all future updates about Income tax e-filing website.
You can book phone consultation/ assistance online with expert as mentioned below:
To book ITR filing with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for any Income tax related matters CLICK ME.
To book consultation for Faceless Assessment with experts CLICK ME.
To book phone consultation with experts for GST related matters CLICK ME.
To book general phone consultation with expert CLICK ME.